Media images and recordings bring life to and help tell the story of Holy Communion’s faith community, enhance the quality of the information we provide to our members, and give visitors an idea of what to expect when they attend our church. We would like to share media items recorded at our various ministry activities, events and programs in church-produced materials, including, but not limited to, bulletins, posters, brochures, newsletters and other printed materials, and on the church website.
Holy Communion’s Media Policy governs the use of all print, advertising, social media, audio recordings and pictures. Images and recordings of adult members (staff or congregation) may be used unless those involved specifically request they not be. Images of children in church-related activities may also be used in social media, on our website and in various print formats unless the parent(s) opt out of this by signing an Image Release Opt Out Statement.
In general, Holy Communion…
- will at all times respect those who appear in our pictures;
- will not publish anything embarrassing, objectionable or hurtful, or portrays anyone in a false light,
- will not include names in captions except for pastors, staff and other congregational leaders,
- will not provide private information about individuals without permission,
- will gladly provide credit to those who took a photo when possible,
- will use stock photos when possible to convey an image,
- will not publish any photo to be used for commercial use without permission, and
- will remove any photo at request.
Those wishing that their personal image NOT be used should complete the form on this website or contact the church office at 262.632.8802 and ask for an Image Release Opt Out Statement which (s)he should sign and return to the office. NOTE: Media opt out requests expire every year on November 1st and MUST be renewed annually to be in effect.